AUDI AG is a stock corporation under German law, the headoffice is located in Ingolstadt.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Rupert Stadler (Chairman of the Board)
Luca de Meo
Responsible according to the German press law § 55 II RStV:
Toni Melfi, Audi Communications (I/GP)
Editorial staff / Project management:
Marjan Blazevski, Audi Product Communications (IGP-P3)
AUDI AG, D-85045 Ingolstadt
AUDI AG is registered in the commercial register of the Amtsgericht (local court) Ingolstadt under the number HR B 1.
The VAT registration number of AUDI AG is DE811115368.
Status: April 2014
Terms and conditions Audi quattro Highlights
Audi quattro Highlights may be used on the basis of the following Conditions of Use:
1. All information and materials offered via Audi quattro Highlights, for example, text, image, audio and video documents, are intended exclusively for use by journalists and employees of media companies as a source for their own media reporting and are not intended for commercial use, and in particular not for advertising purposes. It is not permitted to pass on image, audio and video data to unauthorised third parties.
2. Insofar as Audi quattro Highlights provide information concerning vehicles, the data refers to the German market. The right to make changes to design and/or price is expressly reserved. Statements concerning prices and standard equipment and statutory, legal and tax regulations and repercussions are valid for the Federal Republic of Germany only. The images may furthermore show accessories and optional extras that are not included in the standard scope of supply. Colour deviations are also possible.
3. Audi quattro Highlights contain, inter alia, information concerning future developments and/or expectations of the company, for which AUDI AG does not accept any liability.
5. All contents of Audi quattro Highlights are carefully researched and compiled. Nevertheless, the information may contain errors or inaccuracies. AUDI AG does not accept any liability with respect to the results that may be achieved through the use of the information, with respect to accuracy, up-to-dateness and completeness in particular.
6. With respect to the use of Audi quattro Highlights, technical faults, for example delays to news transmission, cannot be ruled out. AUDI AG does not accept any liability for any resulting damage.
7. Insofar as Audi quattro Highlights provide links to the Internet sites of third parties, AUDI AG does not accept any responsibility for the contents of the linked sites. On using the links, the user leaves the AUDI AG information products. As a consequence, different regulations may apply to the contents of third-party sites.
8. With respect to the use of Audi quattro Highlights, copyrights, naming rights and trademarks and other protective rights in particular of AUDI AG, of Audi Group companies and of other third parties must be safeguarded. The image, audio and video material provided in Audi quattro Highlights for journalists and employees of media companies may only be used citing the source disclosed.
9. The granting of the opportunity to use Audi quattro Highlights does not constitute the granting of any rights, and of protective rights in particular, over and above this. AUDI AG may restrict or terminate the use of Audi quattro Highlights at any time and without any specific reason. The user does not have any claim to Audi quattro Highlights.
10. For downloading texts, image, audio and video data from Audi quattro Highlights, journalists and employees of media companies shall receive a user name and a password. The password must remain confidential in order to prevent misuse.
11. The user consents that his personal data (including telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses) may be recorded, processed and used for information purposes by Audi Communication. This personal data shall not be passed on to third parties. This consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting AUDI AG, 85045 Ingolstadt. The withdrawal of consent shall terminate the right of use.
12. In agreeing to these rights of use, the user shall be obliged
- to refrain from any improper use of Audi quattro Highlights, particularly the by-passing of security precautions of the information service
- to refrain from using equipment or from running applications that lead or could lead to damage to the equipment or to a functional failure of Audi quattro Highlights, in particular as a result of changes to the physical or logical structure of the server or the network of AUDI AG or its service providers or other networks
- not to integrate the information service or a part thereof into other Internet sites, either private or commercial, or to use the services commercially
In the event of improper use, AUDI AG reserves the right to block access to the protected pages of Audi quattro Highlights without observance of a notice period.
Should individual provisions of the Conditions of Use be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement. In this event, the parties are obliged to replace the invalid provision with a valid provision that has the closest possible financial purpose to that of the invalid provision.